There are 5 levels in the Five Arts of Chinese Metaphysics. In the olden days, only mastering all the 5 Arts are you considered as Master. In these modern world, not many masters attain all 5 levels.
What does it consist of?
5. Mountain : refers to a skill of using spells. charms, enchantments, tailsman, amulets and personal self-cultivation to achieve the aim of spiritual healing, attaining inner peace and pursue all rounded personal development
4. Healing Arts : refers to the art of using remedies, medicine, acupuncture to achieve the aim of healing the physical body or elimination of psychological ailments
3. Destiny : refers to the art of reading one’s life via a variety of methods to reach the aim of harnessing good fortune and evasion of bad luck
2. Divination : refers to the art of foreseeing the future
1. Physiognomy : includes readings if any life forms, residential, tombs and etc. It is an art of interpreting what the physical eyes can see and associate with what happen in the life of the person or the surrounding
Recently I have enrol in a crash course of Yijing.
It is the oldest Chinese context on the study of nature and universe.
Yijing covers all that exost within the universe, including the inter twinning of creation and destruction, and the laws of nature.
Stay tune for more =)
Asked by kungfufighter
In an abstract way, I term the heaven as the programmers. =)
It refers to the fate or pre-destiny of each and everyone of us. This is determined at birth which is unchangeable
OMG OMG OMG
instead of classes… FANDOMS!!
I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THIS PLANET.
MY LIFE NEEDS THIS
IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DOESNT THIS EXIST!!!!
WHY CANT WE HAVE NICE THINGS!!